Things We Hate About Fall
1. People who hate fall.
2. Not being able to tan.
3. People who get overly excited about pumpkin spice lattes.
4. People who give out toothbrushes on Halloween.
5. When it’s super cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon and you don’t know what to wear.
6. Ghost and Jack-O-Lantern leaf bags that people fill and hang in their trees. (The whole point of the season is that leaves FALL in the first place.)
7. Driving in the dark when a haunted house commercial comes on the radio.
8. The gloom and doom of another impending, dark, bone-rattling, lonesome winter.
9. People who put up Christmas decorations the day after Halloween.
10. When people break out their Uggs on September 1st.
11. Mice that use your house for cold-weather shelter.
12. Spending time carving pumpkins, sitting them outside, and then having horrible people smash them.
13. Having to wear pants on a normal, everyday basis because shorts don’t keep you warm anymore.
14. Torrential downpours, coupled with a campus-wide drainage deficit, resulting in wet socks.
15. Weathermen. You get excited, break out the books, tea, candles for the big storm. Liars, all of them.
Things We Love About Fall
Football Season – Tailgating
One of the best parts of tailgating is the food and the drinks that come along with it!
Pumpkin Spice Lattes
Pumpkin Spice Lattes for the start of the fall the season!
Creative Decorations with Pumpkins
Just add a little paint and you’ve got yourself a very classy fall centerpiece! This is versatile in that you can use it from early September through Thanksgiving and even Christmas festivities.
Football Season – Home Parties
Seriously, even if you don’t watch football you can’t deny that these football shaped whoopie pies aren’t just the cutest thing ever? They are pumpkin bread cooked in egg shaped muffin pans with cool whip as the icing.
What a fun activity for everyone in the family. Nothing says ‘fall has arrived’ more than taking in the fresh cool air during a hayride.
Halloween is a holiday that delights kids of ALL ages! TheseYummy Mummy pigs-in-a-blanket inspired appetizers are too cute to pass up! You just need dots of ketchup and mustard for the creepy eyes!
An activity that makes us realize fall has to be the best season for outdoor fun! Not too hot, not too cold… and there is nothing better than picking your own pumpkin to bring home to carve for Halloween festivities or just set out as your seasonal decor!
Yes! Sweater weather is here and I couldn’t be happier. There is nothing cozier than throwing on your favorite pair of worn-in jeans, some boots and a cozy sweater, and heading out to crunch through the leaves!
Apple Picking, and the Goodies that come with!
‘The leaves! Oh, the leaves!’ Those words can be heard on everyone’s lips come autumn. Take a drive or just go for a walk down the street – the fall foliage simply can’t be missed!
What do you like and hate about Fall ??? hey forgot that it’s Cuddle season too so grab your cuddle partner and enjoy the nice cold weather wrapped in each other’s arm 😉